Freaky friday~




Friday come again.. so? Holiday!! Even there is no lecture today(supposed to be happy) but not at all, because i got nothing to do.. life is so boring when it come friday.. open my laptop but then i ask my own self

Dude.. what you wanna do?
I don't know.. what you think?
I got no idea too..
Arrgghh..... BORING!!
Me too...
and the conversation go on and on and on but there still nothing come out what should i do.. if you what you do when it come friday or boring holiday?

Freaky Friday
Come Again
Wait for other day
Such a pain
no time to waste
but nothing to do
in such boring place
what fucking thing i should do?

2 comments:

  coolingstar9

April 11, 2008 at 9:16 PM

I am coolingstar9, i know your feeling.
Have a nice day.

  izzat

April 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM

thank you.. do come again..